GV Facing Dominator

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Hey guys, been lookin at sum nitro RCs
Found one from my LHS
GV Racing dominator buggy
1/8
4WD
Aluminium Chassis

Sorry i cant find any pics but i heard its the upgraded version of the XT2?

EDIT woops sorry for the double post but the title is meant to be GV Racing haha

Hey, mate. I work at a hobby shop in Brisbane.. We stock these buggys. They are a great little buggy for a person who is wanting to get into off road and nitro. One thing is do a wet run in of the motor which is where you take out the plug and put either a bit of fuel or inox down the head then put a rag over the head and pull the starter cord. This will just get the inox or fuel all through the negine and just free it up. Do this a handfull of times. Once you have done that procede with run in. Which is running the car not over 1/2 throttle for the 1st 8 tanks. Also i would recomed using a full synthetic fuel such as Cool Power in either 5 or 10 percent. If you dont go hard on the force 25 engine (the engine in the buggy) they are really good. They are a bit cheap but like anything if looked after it will last. I am guessing that you havent bought this yet. And yes it is an upgrade from the XT2 standard.
Also the 'Red Bling' is a nice touch as it makes it appealing to the eye. Also get yourself some spare glow plugs. As they can last 3 seconds or 3 months. Once you have run the motor in you can lean out your top end nedle which is the one in the brass color.
Alex

Thanks for the info, got my buggy a while ago. Run in, tuned, looked after. All good. Its a really good buggy

mate of mine got one of these thay go alright
good bang for bux

i'll take my hyper 7 everyday

Yeh mine took a fair hammering today, not a scratch

Latest posts

Back