Hallett Cove Quarry

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
me and a couple of mates went riding in the quarry at hallett cove last night there are some wicked tracks in there but the people in the houses that live near there call the cops. one dude was on a old kawasaki 85 2 stroke and could not make it up any of the hills but he started to go through peoples back yards. anyway if you ever have a free weekend go down. behind the hallett cove football club have fun!!!!;)

Hallet Cove South Aus?? I think ive seen that place before, maybe i'll check it out.

Got google earth? Is it this place? 35° 3'12.37"S 138°31'27.65"E ?

there are heaps of hills and lots of tracks, the tracks go down through water crossings and lots of enduro type riding. but beware if you go down on the weekends the fags that live in the houses call the cops and then the cops come down on WR400's but if you go down through the quarry further where the water crossings are the cops never go down that far just try to stay away from the houses. if you want to know where it is follow lonsdale highway unitl you see hallett cove football cluba nd the cove bmx track, there is a road there follow that and you will be at the quarry. try to go there on a week day because the cops don't come during the week. HAVE FUN RIDING...

anyone have a general comment about cops in adelaide.
what is the deal with riding around adelaide.
anyone have a law view on it.
what is the law about it all.
im new to this shit.
cheers

anyone have a general comment about cops in adelaide.
what is the deal with riding around adelaide.
anyone have a law view on it.
what is the law about it all.
im new to this shit.
cheers

it all depends on the cop, sometimes youl get a nice cop that will just go ah well i cant see why not, or sometimes u get a hard ass cop that will fine ya. the traffic cops seem to be the worst......

me and my mate went riding last night and we got pulled over 6 times and each time the cops said why are you riding here and i replyed this is the only place to ride around within 50kms and they said well i guess thats ok. so we kept riding. but people in houses get pissed of and start yelling abuse. they say that dirtbikes are not aloud to ride in there because they are wrecking the feild river, which is the river at the bottom of the quarry. but go there on weeknights and i might see you there.

riding

yah dude i live at sheidow park and ride at the qurry there its pritty good hay
do u know rob and hyide and all those dudes
are u riding there this sat if u are i can meet u at the tree were every is ok dude i ride a rm 125

I ride there a fair bit mainly during the week after work cos there is hardly ever anyone in there! I have been riding there for ages and never seen cops or had any trouble with the people that live there. I try and stay away on weekends cos lots of people go in there and there is more chance of cops.

Latest posts

Back