Have Atomik finally lifted their game?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazed0451

Reaction score
Looks like the Reign is the new flagship Atomik model; now comes with Pro Tapers, Carlsbad tyres, adjustable position bar clamps, push button kill switch, better pegs etc. They are only running 12/14 bikes now too and have stopped selling the smaller Nitrous (at least on ebay), so no more big wheels or tiny bikes; pure mid size :D

Their web page is down at the moment so I presume it is being updated.

Fun times...

Last edited:
I'm actually liking the look of it... They've finally opted to paint their frames something other than grey too. If you have a look at the pics here you can see :)

Last edited:
Using molkt carbies too which is pretty decent rather then the random crap they used to use. I like it. There is simply no reason to buy pitpros anymore now that atomik are setting up.

they are slowly catching on, i think once they put some better suspension aka fully adjustable there is no reason they wouldnt be able to bump the price a bit and sell a decent bike...

Using molkt carbies too which is pretty decent rather then the random crap they used to use. I like it. There is simply no reason to buy pitpros anymore now that atomik are setting up.

They've been running the Molkt carbies for ages (a year or so). Maybe we can convince them that OKO's are the next step ;)

Now I want to paint my frame...

Yeah but I reckon molkts are a good carby to start with and most people buy atomiks as there first bikes. A noob doesn't need an oko... unless we want a rise in pitbike related deaths :p

Still dosn't hide the fact that their customer surpport sucks.

Doesn't look as bad as their old Nitrous :p.

Yeah bad customer service really sh!ts me. But if your looking for a first bike with a average budget I would recomend it.

Latest posts

Back