Having a few problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetvision

Reaction score
My first problem is with my clutch, what happened was the original clutch broke, so i just went down to atv extreme or some place and brought a new one, the guy said it would fit it does kinda, like when i pull the clutch in, it doesn't spring back fully. we've tried adjusting the cable i'm not that technical in motors, my understanding is very basic, so i have had a few people i know with some bike experience. try to fix it, and im still not sure it's right. also when the bike is off and im in first, if i pull the clutch all the way in, and try to move the bike, it moves but it is very stiff, you really have to push it, so i am thinking that it must not be disengaging properly. what can i do to get it set up right?

Second is rear break, one of the screws is wound in too tight, and when my bro in law who helped me to put it together, tried to unscrew it, we couldn't get it out unfortunately we rounded the screw, so now somehow i have to drill it out. and find another screw, is this possible.

Bike : Atomik Moto X 125cc

P.S if theres anyone in north side Perth who has a little time to spare to perhaps have a look and help me fix it, let me know. we can come to some agreement, monies, bottle of jack Daniels, whatever lol

dunno about your clutch. You can drill out a screw, but you can also purchase a few little gismos to help. If its a phillips head you can get a extractor set that just goes in your cordless drill and bites into the screw. You can also drill a pilot hole and use a normal extractor.

Latest posts

Back