having a problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4minitruckin

Reaction score
OK I have a orion 125cc that will run for a 1minute mabe 1.5 minutes and then it dies it doesnt spit or spudder it just dies but then i can just crank it right back up

i have another engine an sdg 125cc i put on to see if it would do the same thing i used the same carb and wiring and it ran fine SO I KNOW ITS NOT THE WIRING OR THE CARB

I put the orion 125cc back on yesterday to see if i could get it running again i changed the oil , checked the timing , set the valves to 004 , put on a new petcock to turn the fuel on and off , the breather on the gas caps good , the rings are good , the kill switch works, the only thing that i havent done any thing with is the stator i dont know if that would cause that problem or not

So this is what im dealing with so if any one could help.:eek:

+2...if that doesen´t work out, 4sure your stator is fried!

its not the vent to the tank i took the gas cap off and it still does it i have the other engine on it and it works fine with the vent on the gas cap.
Could the stator do this because it runs for a short time.
Would the stator not be doing what its supposed to be doing is that why it only runs for a minute then dies. I have an sdg 125 engine could i use the stator off that and put it on the orion 125 engine?

Latest posts

Back