HD crf50 spring weight rates?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhysieboyy

Reaction score
hey guys thinkin about gettin a crf50 just to play around with when i cant ride me WR or to muck around with after work,but my problem is im a big fella weighin in at 95-100kg and im worried HD springs wouldnt support me?if i decide to get 1 it would be only used for doing mono's and just stuning around not doing jumps or maybe some little ones and was thinking 88lim kit to?was thinking the tb88 lim kit with just the upgraded piston and barrel and carby how do they go?and at a guess would take 2-3hrs to install?all the other stuff im not to worried about at the moment just wanna get some rough idea's if its gunna be worth doing.

cheers,
rhys

you be fine ive seen huge guys on 50s prob better to go the +1 forks with springs , can uaslly get whole kit , ya might want to do rear HDspring or shock as well?
And if ya going to put 88 kit in the prob want to look into strentghing the frame as the more power is going to put more stress on it all.
And yer tb kits fine, prob better of getting 1 with a cam? or even the head for bit more poke ?

yer i was thinkin of rear shock to fastace item or a replacement hd spring?probs would go with the cam only kit if i decide to buy a crf50 still got til feb before i can think about it but im terrible for planning ahead haha if i go this route ill get the hea redone by martini heads in bundoora i think grouse company!

Hay rhysieboyy
crf50's are heaps of funn a. Ive got stock crf50 set up with redbaron bmx bars, hd springs +1 legs with fox air shock in rear. Im 115kg me bean away racen , playn around home with mates riden since nov 07 with it. An't bend my stock frame yet. Im Not very fast at races me but have heaps of funn with me little bike..

Latest posts

Back