he must be riding a china?? Mountain Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i've seen that vid before but not the version where it shows him all messed up at the end... Damn i feel weak from watching that.

OUCH!!!!!!!! tha turns me off going down big hills on mi pushy!!

if i knew a hill that steep that wasn't far away i would....lol
the steepest hill i have gona down was F***ING steep, but after seeing this vid it looked like a tiny little slope, lol

the steepest hill i have gona down was F***ING steep, but after seeing this vid it looked like a tiny little slope, lol

maybe it looked tiny compared to this hill cause it really was just your driveway ey? come on be honest now!!!

maybe it looked tiny compared to this hill cause it really was just your driveway ey? come on be honest now!!!
lol, damn how'd u find out! lol.
fuck, just watched the vid again just now, the amount of bruising he has recieved!! ouch,

I would go down that hill on my pushi, most of us here would, just not that damn fast :eek: :eek:

He just doubled the fastest speed i've hit on my MTB! I can't beleive those idiots are tring to stand him up after that crash, i would leave him lying there and call and air ambulance, i'd only move him into a more comfortable position if he was struggling to breathe.

See his helmet (or what would barely pass for one) just come off. He musta breathed in so much of that volcanic crap.

I have no pity for fools who have minimal safety preparation for a stunt like that.

Hahaha, pretty funny but shocking.

When they do slow motion, its funny when the wheel like disconnects and hes holding onto the handlebars in the air LOL.

that herts
i've had a similar thing happen but i had a fullface on
still got cut up pretty bad

no pity either

Thats gotta hurt. I think if he's gonna try again he might want to invest in a set of leathers and a decent helmet.

They were idiots there picking him up like that. And he was an idiot for wearing such shit ass protection. That helmet...geez.

Latest posts

Back