heelclickers,cancans and wheelie's by Jono

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday good people of the miniriders planet, hope ya's are have a merry old time. hahahahaha.:D
The rain here just keeps coming down so I have had time to put some video's together that have been sitting around on Dads hard drive for months.
This video was taken all on the same day after my mate Shayne and I finished work ( I do a little casual work every now and then but I have to catch up on my home schooling over the next few days, It helps me wit the coin I need to satisfy my taste for dirt bikes, :D)

So while we had plenty of light for filming off we went, or should I say we went off, hehehehe. you be the judge ;) I hope you all enjoy the vid and feel free to lieve a comment as I enjoy reading them and thanks for all the tip you have been giving us through out this year (2007).

YouTube - Jono heelclickers 2007

Have a fun filled break and stay safe, Cheers from me and Hayden

great video again jono. love the moves.
great wheels on the pushies too. i cant do that on mine because i have the seat as low as it goes lol.
keep up the good work.
seeya round

Your joint is mad, its so much like my place, and I have my mates over who ride bmx and mtb's too haha.

that vid was AWESOME. those wheelies were awesome, made me want to go out and ride my bike, but sadly its on order and hasnt come in yet(08 GT compe) i can wheelie 13 metres without using the back brake on a mountain bike, i cant wait to get my bmx.
ur mates bike is really nice, what kind of bike were u riding?
ur trick list is getting bigger, those heelclickers were really nice.
keep up the good work jono,hayden and ur dad.
i love watching all ur videos.
have a good new years break and make sure u get some footage over the holidays.
catchya
adzy-50

that vid was AWESOME. those wheelies were awesome, made me want to go out and ride my bike, but sadly its on order and hasnt come in yet(08 GT compe) i can wheelie 13 metres without using the back brake on a mountain bike, i cant wait to get my bmx.
ur mates bike is really nice, what kind of bike were u riding?
ur trick list is getting bigger, those heelclickers were really nice.
keep up the good work jono,hayden and ur dad.
i love watching all ur videos.
have a good new years break and make sure u get some footage over the holidays.
catchya
adzy-50
Mate , thanks for your comments. Not sure what Shayne's bike is but mine is a Tharsh Metal. Looking foward to you input in the new year adzy , cheers Jono.:D

how can u hold a wheelie for so long.. lol jono your better at wheelies then your friend he fall like twice. lol

Hey jono, nice video! Hayden is good on the pushy n so are U!

Do ya go to normal school and get the home schooling?

Hey jono, nice video! Hayden is good on the pushy n so are U!

Do ya go to normal school and get the home schooling?
Nar Andrew , we just stay at home and do it all from there, Thats why you and all of miniriders are so important to me because I don't have a great deal of friends in the real world, hahahaha. So thanks to everybody for chating and leaving comments on my video's. This year I have a full time job so its kinda good to get out and about a little more and of course MORE MONEY hahahahaha. cheers Jono:D

Oh ok jono, in your video's in the forests and all that is that your land? on just out the back! i would love to have that as a backward. I know some ppl that live on 100 Acres ut mad! then they got out the back the pines!

Oh ok jono, in your video's in the forests and all that is that your land? on just out the back! i would love to have that as a backward. I know some ppl that live on 100 Acres ut mad! then they got out the back the pines!
Nar man I wish it were all my land :( . Its all with in 40 min's of our place so it dosn't take long to get there :D . We ride somewhere out in the forest almost every weekend some times even camping out:) .

Latest posts

Back