Hello Newbie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrodieB

Reaction score
Ettalong Beach, Formely Northern beaches girl
Hi all my names is Brodie I just joined up this forum today cause I am about to attempt to rebuild my two orion 125cc pitbikes into somethign that is actually rideable! I thought having some people like yourselfs on side, might help me in my endeavours.....................:D

So yep I have got two 125cc Orion pitbikes, um 2005 models i think!!!! I have to be honest, I am more into the road and stunting side of rsports bikes, but I love my pitbikes and I am sick of them dying on me and things falling off them and realiseing every time i ride them i was lucky to get out alive!!!

Its gonna be one of those long and ongoing projects......... haha I have an cbr600f4i that is currently held together mainly by sticky tape and cable ties........... and I haev to share my love amongst all my bikes heheheh.....

WEll just quickly, im brodie im female im 31 i run a few bike relate businesses lol... I LOVE bikes i have owned lots of bikes, I am honda girl at heart but pretty easy hahaha......... I live on sydney northern beaches....... In a converted factory warehouse so i am DYING to ride my bikes here!!

I live with a couple of blokes who are into streetfighters so we have got loads of half bike sin the house... I wanted to be like them so i started strippng down the orions lol............... currently have got a turbo gixxer, a couple of NOS drag projects, some motard projects and a couple of streetfighters being built :D

My First question is, I am about to put some self tapping screws into my rims (rim locks) cause EVERy time i ride these bikes the wheels seem to move a bit on the rim and rip the tyre at the bead......... i have heard this happens alot?

Is this my best option.......rim locking them?

Ok I talk to much too, its nice to meet you all, hope to talk to some of you soon.

brodes

Thanks guys, I will post some pics up tomorrow for you........

One is Running, onlu not rideable due to flat tyres......

The other one wont start...............

But they both are in states of disrepair............ broken bash plates, cracked engine mount.............. broken levers............. yeah broken lol..........

I will get more detailed soon!!! thanks heaps, pics 2moro

First of all ,Welcome

To start with , A few pics would be great to show us where your at.
To answer your question ,Yes rim locks will prevent the tyre slipping and tearing of your valve.

There are some great parts supply's in the syd area so parts will be easy for you to get ,Post a pic or 3 and we can see what bike you have and what parts to look for .

Ebay is a great source of parts and that is your best bet ,tho if you look on our site we have sponcers wich we love to support ,as they support us ,so give any of those a go and tell em Miniriders sent ya

Look foward to reading your post's and maybe offering some help ,plz feel free to pm a Mod if you require assistance

SnItChY

Latest posts

Back