helmet cam at the wezza quarry

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice vid man. what did you use for the helmet cam?

I thought to embed the link for other users.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z4KJgEhwWpU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z4KJgEhwWpU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks like a pretty cool place to ride. Especially being nice and close to home.

cool dvd , hows tha cam , looks to be working ok , hey bud i found a mount for ya also so ill post it to ya soon ok

sweet thanks snitchy, I been using duct tape, I was going to order a mount kit but on the clip which attaches the cam to the mounts one of the little levers is snapped so I'm not sure if it'll mount up properly, the us mount kit has the clip but the aussie one doesn't and the us site won't post to aus :mad:
But still the price is right and it does the job, I removed the waterproofing on the mic too so I'm hoping audio will improve a bit, gonna give it another run in the forest tomorrow.

sweet thanks snitchy, I been using duct tape, I was going to order a mount kit but on the clip which attaches the cam to the mounts one of the little levers is snapped so I'm not sure if it'll mount up properly, the us mount kit has the clip but the aussie one doesn't and the us site won't post to aus :mad:
But still the price is right and it does the job, I removed the waterproofing on the mic too so I'm hoping audio will improve a bit, gonna give it another run in the forest tomorrow.

let me know if that helps improve the audio, cause ill do the same to mine if it does.....lol they are very average in that department ay

sweet mate hey that clip broke on me over a yr ago still works fine mate , so fine i forgot to tell ya about it , ill send the mount , and it will clip in np , im renovateing my house so **** is all over the place if i find more **** for it ill send it on bro

alright cool, just didn't wanna buy the kit if If wasn't sure it'd work. thanks heaps for sending the extra bits :D

this one you can grab for under $150. a good one like a go-pro I think you're looking at about $250.
snitchy do you mind saying how much the new go-pro HD set ya back?

was 450 for me but i picked it up , can get cheaper from the states ,but then you run the risk off the posty getting a new cam for xmass

looks like a mad place to ride where exactly is it werribe

I was at Yamaha yesterday, there was a go pro for $199 and a few other ones for 400+. I think the cheaper one isn't HID, and vice versa.

I was at Yamaha yesterday, there was a go pro for $199 and a few other ones for 400+. I think the cheaper one isn't HID, and vice versa.

Aus retail price for GOPRO HD is 439 , like i said can be got cheaper from the states

ummm it's just an old abandoned quarry...... heaps of people ride there but it probly aint legal

Nah definately isnt legal. This kid i know sometimes rekon cops come down and watch ya, but idk.....?

Latest posts

Back