Helmet Cam Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafe

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a helmet cam pretty soon and i wanted to know if you guys can give me any reccomendations aswell as post some videos taken from your cameras.

Im looking at spending about $100 for the camera (doesnt need to have memory inbuilt as i have plenty of SD cards)

It needs to be waterproof aswell so i can stick it on my skimboard in summer.

im looking at

Outdoor Waterproof Action sport Helmet Video Cam Camera - eBay, Other Security Systems, Security Systems, Electronics. (end time 15-Oct-10 14:20:00 AEDST)

at the moment, any ideas?

The one your looking at is a pretty cheap camera, most will tell you to go with a GoPro which are a little more expensive.

Whats your budget?

If I was gonna get the GoPro HD Cam, which one would I be best off getting for my motorbike helmet..?

GoPro HD Helmet HERO
GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

OR

GoPro HD Motorsports HERO
GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

Both will fit im sure, but the motorsports one has an image of it mounted to the side of a mx helmet wheres the helmet one only has pictures of BMX helmets and stuff..
would either fit with the different design of a mx helmet compared to BMX helmets?

Thanks, Mitch

Latest posts

Back