HELP Atomik ProX 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha no its not my first bike i just love motorbike riding i have had a Pee Wee 50, Suziki 125, Suziki DS 80 and now i will have this

Yea sure will ill take a few photos of it and see if i can get some footage of me riding

ha jasonp where u from i live in the gong so it wont b much to freight it ill pay the freight my mum uses thr courier every day for wok ill get it cheap anywas i got a new irk kit and a unifillter from maylands a couple of weeks ago n just put it inits a easy job n it makes ya motor sound heapz mad n goes better to and they are only 80 bucks if u by the 140 get a irk n put it stright in u will love it i did a cuple outher things to it like protaper bars 1/4 turn throtle it goes goos n looks cool for 800 it sound like my pitpro150 now with the irk but my next bike will be the new mso mid size for 2500 cant wait to try one

oh yea sweet im from tasmania so it shouldnt be to much for freight so how much u selling for 800 was it and im a lil confused r u talkin about a whole bke or just a motor cause when u said u put protaper bars on i thought u were talkn about a whole bke lol ? so yea plz reply

Last edited:
I just got my ProX 140cc to day and it was brand new never had a tank of fuel or nothin even the plastc seat cover was still on so i filled her up put in some new oil and kicked it over about 200 times untill i relised it wasnt going to start i tryed every thing read the manual about 4 times drained the carbie and i still cant get it to go so idk my cousin is going to look at it for me but im Buggered if i know ??

Man im not dumb i had the fuel on, Kill switch was on run choke was on everything was rght and t would turn over but just wouldnt fire i tried roll starting it it would start but if u gave it any throttle or held in the clutch it died so i dunno but my cousin will take a look for me he knows most of the stuff about that kind of thing lol

Ohh forgot to say it turned out to be a 140cc yay lol and my cousin has asked me if i wonted to go riding all up the forestry with him :0

YES lol it turned out alright after all my uncle came and picked up my ike today and is comin back with another at about 5:00pm ths 1s stll a 140cc but its got a bigger motor so should be great ill keep u all up dated and as soon as i get it ill take some pics and post em up

Hey i have the pics of my bike i just dont know how to post them can any1 help ?

send them to and ill put em up for u

jamesmcgrath7(at)bigpond.com

not the at but uno the real at just dont want spam

Latest posts

Back