Help brake Problem With Mso

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumper

Reaction score
Well my mso arrived today, while i was putting it together i must have bumped the front brake lever before the wheel went on. now the brake pads are closed so there is no gap for the disk to slot in to:eek: does anyone know how to release the pads so i can finish putting this baby together.

just use a screwdriver to ply them apart but do it gently so you don't damage the pads

My bike came with a pad separator. Be supercarefull with a screwdriver. Try use something plastic if u can.

Cheers, the srew driver done the job,:) i see what you mean,No Idea they would be too easy to damage:)
thanks guys for taking the time to help a newbie out
this website rocks

crazzy #1 said:
riden the bike yet?

how it go?
yeah went for a ride today, awesome i went easy runnig it in an all, it turns in nice, picks up the front wheel on command:D and has got a ripper of an engine, i cant wait for it to be fully run in:)

It would be worth giving it an oil change ASAP...

The origional oil in my bike smelt like vegy oil...

No-Fear said:
only takes one hour to run in...

you mean only takes one hour to run in ur rings with a hard run in, another few oil changes to run in the whole engine and get everything seated right

Riding like a 4 year old

Nah guys only my first impression of the bike, no hard reving,just a little trail ride, Flick i dumped the veggie oil and filled her up with Motul 3100 before first kick l;) cheers for the comments guys

Latest posts

Back