Help me buy a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akim21

Reaction score
hey

i am interested in getting a pit bike

can you guys tell me if this is good or not
im my opinion it looks awesome, good frame and the engines 125cc
forks and suspension looks good as well

XB-33newsticker.jpg

Look around the forums, there is heaps of threads like this.
The bike looks pretty good, how much you paying for it?

sorry

but im pretty new to the forum

can you find these posts for me please

hey,
i was just like u 2 start off, these days the best shocks are the fastaces and the best angines would either be a lifan or a ducar, alot of ppl hav things against ducars but i hav one and they are GREAT
maybe get a pitpro or an mso?
www.pitpro.com.au
www.motospeed.com.au
i wish i got one of those 4 mi first bikes, when i got 1 i was never on a forum and just got a bike, mine is exellent but mso's and pitpros are much better

how much is that one, it looks okay..
what is the website link, don't just respond onto miniriders cos i never go onto the same thread twice, give us an email, or add me on msn if ya got it:
[email protected]

but what do you think about the one i posted

i just love the frame

it looks good, the specs are wat u wonna find out though, i can get out a few buckets of paint and slap them on mi bike 2 make it looks good but it makes it no better, the enine doesn't even say anything, give us the link and i'll tak a look at the specs

hey,
i was just like u 2 start off, these days the best shocks are the fastaces and the best angines would either be a lifan or a ducar, alot of ppl hav things against ducars but i hav one and they are GREAT
www.pitpro.com.au
www.motospeed.com.au
i wish i got one of those 4 mi first bikes, when i got 1 i was never on a forum and just got a bike, mine is exellent but mso's and pitpros are much better

you mean fast ace shocks are the best cheap shocks plenty other shocks out there that crap all over fast ace gotta be willing to spend up to 2 g on them though.

That bike is just another poor attempt by Orion/Apollo whichever you want to call them. It would be a Ducar engine with useless suspension on it. Better of with an MSO.

theres is also a Lifan 140cc oil cooled version

i just relised the frame looks like an aprillia

Where did you get the pic of that bike? Its not an orion.. unless its an unusual one.

Looks pretty good, the engine looks like a ducar.

hey,
www.pitpro.com.au
www.motospeed.com.au

Fastace is the best you can get probably but it's a shitty brand. No offence dude, you can simply ask urself as why not those top range bikes such as Motovert, Pisterpro and Pitpro (genuine version from Swaziland) are not use the “best” since they are charge people for the quality. You might want to come back and ask me why good brand like MSO use it. Well here is the answer in advance, again no offence to the sponsor of the site but MSO sales BSE bikes as we all know they are funky in someway, the only reason that MSO can be recognized as a good brand is coz the company doing a great job on after sale services as well as looking after their customers on parts.

Last edited:
ok let's break this bike into pieces and see if it is worth for u to pay man.
Longxin engine (Ducar)
ends joint steel twin bar
nice attempt on the Aprillia rear swing arm, yet steel just aint gonna cut the deal.
LIGUO chinese forks around 50 bukcs for pair
AiJiang rear sus pretty much all the junks got one of those.
nice steel brake plate
steel handle bar (wont borther to even give the piece a price tag)
nice Suz replica exhust, but man what's with the pip.
steel hubs
hopfully the tyres are good.

Dude it's a nice bike ads, but for me I wont give more than 500 for it. The piece gonna be heavy as hell.

MSO also spend a bit more money ensuring that there bikes are more reliable when they order them from BSE. better chains, alloy (not steel) swingarms, air filters, forks, shocks etc than most ebay bikes so the bike still comes from BSE but is higher spec than say a pitpro or DHZ (also costs a bit more). The stat sheets for the MSO are also correct without any exagerations so you wont be dissapointed whrn you open the box.

My opinion on the bike in the picture is it looks pretty crappy. I would advise getting a MSO or if funds wont permit look at pitpros.

if i got this bike

would i be able to change some parts around to make it better

such as suspension and the other parts that you guys said were too good

You could do that but you would waste your money. You are best to buy the best bike you can afford straight up as it is cheaper in the long run. Dont be to concerend with what the bike looks like (AGB27's look great in the adverts but are one of the worst things you can buy) get a bike that is reliable, easy to get parts for (where would you get a swingarm if your one broke) and has good suspension from the factory.
The guys on this site know which bikes are good value and you would be best to go with this advice.

Latest posts

Back