Help me decide!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdee

Reaction score
Hey,
I just signed up to this forum but i have been searching around this site for sometime. Iam in the market for a new pit bike, and will be getting one soon but am stuck on what one to get.
I know this question has probably been asked alot but what pitbike is "best" and is not going to break on me when i ride it, i used to ride mx so iam going to be jumping it and riding fairly hard, just wanted to know the general opinion on the PITPRO's (125-150) and any other bike that you would recommend, any help would be great. I have looked at Dhz, motovert,dirtmax,pitboss and a few other brands,but some of them are quite pricey for what iam looking to spend.
I weigh like 90-95kg and like 5'10 tall. I have about $1000-$1600AU to spend on a new pitbike. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Gdee.

Last edited:
well if your going to jump and race the pitpro wont be any good. you'll have to rase your amount to spend to say $2000 and get a ciniworx, motovert, crusty pitbike ect. well know brands.

In general the pitpro is good for the $$$ spent but it isn't great.

you might be able to get a terra-moto for around 1500$
there good bikes, a new moto-vert is fairly expensive or you can get a 2nd hand one for aboud 1500..they are a good bike tho..so might be worth the money?
goodluck bud.

I think iam going to get a Motovert because there is a dealer close to me.
Just want to know if Cinniworx and Motovert are about the same in quality etc.?

Thanks
gdee.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back