Help me give my Rx some wank factor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Okay the tax man gave me more money back then I was expecting. So I've decided to buy some bits for my Rx. First it's bored out to a 146cc, running an oko 26mm, I've changed the bars to low rise pro tapers and put on a big bore exhaust.

I am happy with the way it runs and rides. Now I just want to give it some wank factor. First I know I need to get new tyres as I have been running the stock ones for 6 months. During summer I will be riding it from work and home which is a good 25 minute ride. So the tyres need to be able to last. So probably look in to life span v. grip. But will be getting in some motarding also :)

Also I have decide I'm going to buy these Motard Pro Billet Tubeless Wheel - DHZ Mini Moto
Do these fit the stock swing arm because they look really wide?

and also a twin exhaust purely for the wank factor. :D Which means I also need a new shock, which I just plan to get another DNM one with the remote reservoir.

I was so pissed....them wheels came out about two days after I bought mine. I want a set :-(

have you thought about an elka rear shock off ebay??
these shocks are 10 times better than the dnm's

You could let a few members ride it (no names mentioned)

Then it would have Total wank factor

Lol

have you thought about an elka rear shock off ebay??
these shocks are 10 times better than the dnm's

Didn't even think of that, yes! I am going to be on a bidding war now. I kept thinking to myself I wanted to get one because there so cheap!

Will the elka be to long, its 295mm? I'm pretty sure my stock shock is shorter then that.

Last edited:
What you have planned sounds pretty good Rach, I think it would be a sick mini road bike.
Definitely go dual pipes would be more like a road bike then.

get a billet rear sprocket

get 2 pro circuit copy cans, get the end cone and stickers for them so they look like gen pro circuit pipes

Get shiny billet throttle, braided accelerator & clutch cable, billet gear lever, brake lever, good bar levers, billet pegs.

aw and a

Flux capactior nothing is more wank factor than that.

i made a 32 tooth sprocket for dabomb's rx a while back, made it more rideable and such,

still have all the specs if you want one.

Yeah banana man I was gonna hit you up about this. Can you pm me prices and what not please!

NO china bling ... leave as is , if that's the case i say.

no point putting on a new throttle coz its shiny , or levers because there colorful or duel exhaust because there GAY .

Mod for performance , if wank factor/looks come with it so be it .

really depends what you are after, something like what dabomb got your lookin at about $60, that was a plain 428 pitch 32 tooth.

let me know some specs of what you want and i can pm ya a price

Lol woggy I'm not gonna change the throttle and levers and shit. I think thats all a bit pointless and lame too! I just need new tyres so I figured I'd change the rims so I can run wider tyres. I want wank factor but woggy with dual exhaust ha ha.

Bananaman my sprocket it already a 32, just counted it. Got it from braaap a while ago. But thanks anyway!

I want wank factor but woggy with dual exhaust ha ha.

dual exhaust would hav 2 be the most ugliest thing any1 could ever throw on any bike...

no offence but there is plenty of other things u could do with your money llliiiikkkeee

give it to me lol jks

Latest posts

Back