Help me

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now im pretty dure you will be told to steer clear of the reign.. nitrous on the other hand has good feedback.
but im pretty sure ppl would prefer dhz... but hey im no real use as i have had non, just passing on past feedback;)

Ken,DHZ,Tell him miniriders sent you , get a great deal, get a great sales back up

there ya go , easy hu

if you're after value for your dollar go the nitrous hands down.
If you want a bike with a little bit better quality and larger general size for twice as much then go the DHZ.
If you wanna be a fag go the reign.

if you're after value for your dollar go the nitrous hands down.
If you want a bike with a little bit better quality and larger general size for twice as much then go the DHZ.
If you wanna be a fag go the reign.

hahaha thanks Rip, i think i might go the Nitrous, wanted the DHZ 160, but cant afford it, so i might go the nitrous 160, it'll do considering im a beginner.. and i'll have a bit for some parts. etc. thanks for all your feed back boys and girls

if your like almost every other pitbike rider you will always want to make your bike better in turn spending heaps more money than it would cost to buy the better bike!
i know if i went back in time i wouldnt have bought my pitpro150xr because now the only thing on the bike thats pit pro pretty much is the frame and tank and with the money its cost me (the bike still isnt complete) i could have bought a X4R with zochies and elka.

out of the 3 i would go a dhz

nicko i completely agree, way better off just buying an x4r and not need to upgrade much... I bought a 140xr and it was the biggest heap of shit.

IMO... ALL of these bikes are shit heaps, DHZ, Atomik they both the same pretty much, dhz has a bigger stronger frame, but that doesn't mean the atomik frames are bad in comparison. If you can afford it you're a million times better off buying an x4r for under $2500... but yea $700 to $2500 is a pretty big jump in price, but it's totally worth it!

Go the nitrous and save ur cash, value for the dollar just can't be beaten, you're pretty much buying the engine and getting a free bike.

Latest posts

Back