HELP NEED PITPRO !140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XCHSER

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My Problem is that the bike wont start. The carby spotless fresh fuel got sprak but wont start. If i put fuel in the head it will fire up and run of the fuel in the head but as soon as that burns the bike turns off its like the bike wont suck petrol from the carby also have changed carbs still no fire just runs only of the fuel i put in the head..

I have no idea what to look for so if anyone can help me out please let me no what to do or try next.

um, sounds vaguely like a blocked fuel line... loosen the drain screw at the bottom of the carbie(s) and if it pees on you, well, then, i dunno...

oooh boy, you have the EXACT same problem i do right now, I also have a thread posted asking for help on this one. But mabye i can help u a bit, I also swapped carbies and had the same problem, so i then set my valves to .003 intake and .004 exhaust (07 motovert 140), with i think a lifan motor so your valves may be different. once you do that if you still cant get it started make sure you dont have anything restricting flow in your exhaust. If it still wont start you are at the same stage as me, find a 4-stroke leak down tester and fire it on there, put your ear to the intake...if its hissing then there is ur problem (bent intake valve).

Replace your cdi first as i said to Shockerinc. if the problem is still there and you are sure of your valve adjustments, i would check the inlet manifold gasket and make sure there is no air leaks.

good idea thumpstar, I just ripped down my cylinder head and my intake valve was not sealing, so i replaced it, (checked the seal obviously) and re-assembled, but now the bike still wont run??? im guessing mabye cdi?

Latest posts

Back