HELP - Need Questions Answer - Buying a Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj.licastro

Reaction score
Heyy Guys,

i am looking to purchase a bike and get right into riding! i used to ride a YZ250 a few years ago, but just find most of the mini-bike jargon confusing as i am new to it. So if you can all just answer question where you can it would be awesum.

What bike wuld you recommend not as a beginner bike but first mini-bike?
Which engine 125cc or 140cc?
What engine would you recommend Dacur or Lifan?
(i am really interested in the ORiON/Atomik ProX 2007 125cc or 140cc)
What are AGB's? (is it just model number of Atomik and Orions?
What is the true price of Orions/atomiks?
Has anyone got them are they good, and did anyone buy them off eBAY?
Does anyone no if CRF plastics fit on the ORiONS/Atomiks as i will probs wanna upgrade to them?

Yeah thats about it for now, i will probs post other questions..
Thanks for the HELP!:)

Dan

I would recommend an MSO, its a good standard bike, pretty cheap, or a pitpro but they are same as mso if you ask me, mso are slightly better.

But if you like the orion range then go for that but the MSO's are probably better quality.

And I'd say lifan is better, but there are many oppinions out there.

your first question id go a lifan and agb is like ie agb 21 the orion/atomik that has 21 as the number thats wat ppl mean there 3 agb 21 27 and 29 which would be the best of them all.... if your going to get your first mini depending how big you are then get the 140 you would probably want more power seing you used to ride a 250.

Can anyone post links for a pit pro website or a supplier so i can check out pics and specs, thanks.

Dan:)

just type pitpro in google with no spaces

Thanks! Can anyone still offer any information about purchasing bikes on eBAY or anythin to add bout engines and reliability

Latest posts

Back