Help needed asap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
im pulled apart my frame to get sprayed and im putting the bike back tegother and its all done and i went to put my front wheel on and one of the fork legs is like turning abit left like and when i put the front wheel on it doesnt aline(spelling) proply i was just wondering what the problem is cause i didnt touch my forks well they were apart heres a pick to give u idea its sorta blurry but yeh any help will be apreciated :)

nlc1l2.jpg

Sounds like they have twisted a bit in the triple clamps maybe?? Should be able to jsut twist it around so it lines up again. Don't quote me on that though!!

by the looks of it its jut the lower leg twisting inside the upper forks leg. its normal they do that you can just twist it back and put your wheel on.

but when i twist it back and put my wheel on my wheel doesnt like line up straight it goes on the angle more towards the twisted fork ?

just tighten it up and it will pull back straight...
the spring has rotated causing the leg to twist, to adjust it you need to take the leg out and adjust the top spring holder so the notch sits in the groove when the fork leg is straight....

thanks guy for all your help i fixed it i put the wheel on and tightened it when i did that it went straight :)

Latest posts

Back