Help new buyer Atomik ProX250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gralto

Reaction score
G'day folks. Hoping someone might be able to help me. Just bought a new Atomik ProX 250. Out of the box and putting things together slowly. It might sound silly, but I'm no mechanic.......the back end of the bike is literally sitting so that the exhaust is sitting on the back wheel. How do I get the mono shock to pop up so that the back wheel can turn. Also I was on this site the other day and I saw some info about how to kick the bike off on new oil, run for a bit and replace etc. Any other tips and tricks to get me started would be MOST appreciated.

Cheers, Gralto

i think you need to bolt your shock to the bike frame. You will need someone to lift the bike up while the bolt holes line up, then put grease on the bolt and put it together.

I wouldnt start the bike with the oil thats in it, thats only "Transport oil" it has no specific viscosity or properties

for oil use mineral oil 10w 40 or as close as you can get eg:SEMI-SYNTHETIC thumper oil.

If you cant get the bike together, post up a pic and il tell ya whats goin on with it.

Latest posts

Back