HELP. New engine!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Hey all as you know i have posted about my bike having worn rings. I rung up a mechanic and he said the only way a rebuild is going to happen is new pistons and rings. thats well over $200!!! For someone earning $30 a week i dont want to wait that long for a temporary fix. I was thinking of getting a brand new engine. What would fit my bike? Pic in a previous post called 'pitty'. My other option is to just get the exact same rings as what i already had.

pretty sure a new engine is more then a rings and etc.
Better off buying the rings buddy

Id say go the new motor coz standed chinas are best to be thrown before taking them to a mechanic coz the next thing to go in the motor will be one of the gears and then back to the mechanic u will go and in the end your $200 china motor will have cost you more than twice as much.

So if you cant do the rings yourself then just get a new motor.

If by any chance your local to me (1 hour from Adelaide in SA) Id be more than happy to install new rings / piston and hone your cylinder for ya for only the cost of the rings + gasket,

Cheers Buddy

If by any chance your local to me (1 hour from Adelaide in SA) Id be more than happy to install new rings / piston and hone your cylinder for ya for only the cost of the rings + gasket,

Cheers Buddy

LOLOL wana install my new bottom end for me??? ill give u a 6 pac :D

Cheers Buddy

come on pitmaster you gotta atleast charge the aussie minimum of a slab or a bottle of bourbon :D

Thanks for the help guys. but im going on a camp next week with a few mates and thier pittys. So mum took the bike into a mechanic and its getting Brand new Honda pistons AND rings. w00t XD

Latest posts

Back