Help! New rider, AGB 29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t00l

Reaction score
Weeeeee!!!

found 3/4 of the stuff I was looking for. dug up some old threads and found the pit bike forums great with their how to guides :)

delete if needed

Last edited:
So whats the point of this thread and wheres these how to guides. What else do you wanna know?

found 3/4 of the stuff I was looking for. dug up some old threads and found the pit bike forums great with their how to guides :)

delete if needed

hey had a whole load of questions before. He edited it. What was the other 1/4 u didn't find? fire away

yes man get an AGB-29 they are sik spend $450 in parts and you will have are sik bike

yes man get an AGB-29 they are sik spend $450 in parts and you will have are sik bike

hey mate. i am just wondering you always write "and you will have are sick bike" you always do it, you mean "and you will have A sick bike" youv done it heeps i'v read so lol just do "a" instead of "are" in the sentence when it is needed

LOL, yeah i noticed it too, you will have ARE sick bike man!

can same 1 help me i got my 110cc dirt bike i dont no athing about it help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts

Back