Help please. Need your input!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mso140s

Reaction score
I have a mso 140s. It has white CRF style plastics on it. I have put a "big bore duel exhaust system" on it from DHZ. So i got the idea to make it look like a CRF250 (the model with the twin pipes) I brought a honda sticker kit today,and im looking at getting a honda tall seat in the next couple days. Thats the easy part. I just need to get the red plastic kit. But i was thinking of just leaving the white plastics on, so i can save abit of $$$. But i cangt make up my mind on what to do:mad:
WHAT DOES EVERYONE REAKON I SHOULD DO???????

i reckon the white plastics would look better anyway, 250f's come with white plastics too... and black stickers, what kit did you get?

i reckon the white plastics would look better anyway, 250f's come with white plastics too... and black stickers, what kit did you get?

The kit is a one ind HRC kit. its red. I got it off ebay. its the only one i could find in honda that wasnt a SOBE kit.

Thanks for the input dude.

u need a flared left rear shroud very hard to get a hold of in other than white...
u would have to paint it moastliley

If I were you I would paint the tank plastics,fonrt number plate and front mud gaurd red and leave the white rear mud guard and sides plate so it looks like the new model crfs :D

If I were you I would paint the tank plastics,fonrt number plate and front mud gaurd red and leave the white rear mud guard and sides plate so it looks like the new model crfs :D

DON'T PAINT YOUR PLASTICS!

seriously.. It fades, chips and looks like shit in about 2 mins of riding....

Best to just buy a red plastics kit and keep the rest as spares I suppose..

Latest posts

Back