help!!! please:)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easy out would be a waste of time because they screw up the bolts meaning you would have to replace them anyways and by that time you would be best just drilling the head off the bolt.....

impact driver and a big hammer should do it, ask around as chances are one of your mates dads will have one that you could use for the 2 min it would take you to do it.

anyone know how much new 1s cost?? I'm gettin pissed at this lol and I don't wanna have to wait for dad to come to adelaide...

like $20 from k mart.

off topic kinda but how much is a blowtorch from super cheap?

Hey, just ask your dad to send the tools to you maybe......

i use a cordless wrench driver drill at work. its soo good. they cost 600-800 tho(for good ones). got lithium battery so lat for ages and has heaps more power.

Just drill the suckers out. A impact driver woud be the "right" tool for the job but these chineese screws are likley to chew out anyway.

heat

yea definently heat will do the job then the muscle good luck and happy riding:cool:

a mate's comin over tomorrow, he recon's he can get it off... will probably try heating it up, seems the best way to go..

YAY i got them off! gave up and just drilled them out!

thanx everyone! :D:D

Latest posts

Back