help please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
ok guys and girls my wife is have another baby boy soon so i would like some boy names thrown up in here so dont let me down we need the help :fumeur7::clap::alc:

everything too plain...Adolf give the boy always the attention he needs...think about it ;)

Jesse first of all, congratualtions!

Do you want something unusual? Common? Something that can be shortened? Something that can't be shortened? Something that has a more kiddie version then a more adult version? Are the meanings of the name important?

I can give you a million and one suggestion, I have heaps of name books, but give me an idea of what you like. I love thinking about names!

Here's some that I like. (and that's very important!):music:

Levi
Tate
Lucas
Christian
Lewis
Rory
Tane
Flynn
Finn
Marley
Seth
Noah
Ridley
Kurt

Jesse first of all, congratualtions!

Do you want something unusual? Common? Something that can be shortened? Something that can't be shortened? Something that has a more kiddie version then a more adult version? Are the meanings of the name important?

thanks skylar....
dont really no what we want i would like something different. The missus and i have been talking about it for the past 2 weeks and cant come up with anything we like

Heres a few,

Clay
Josh
Sam
Jesse
Sean
Peter or Pete
Jono

I like all these names. :)

Like the last one the best because its my name. :p Congrats on your new baby.

thanks guys and girls now its time for the missus to see this and have a read to try and get a name rolling

Latest posts

Back