Help plz. choke/clutch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHINA-RIDER

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls just after a little help. ;)

I find my choke dosnt stay on the fully open and falls back to the half open setting on a mikuni 30mm is there some sort of trick to fix this problem.

My clutch lever touches my hand when pulled right in but I feel as if its not fully disengaging the clutch, I tried using my hole hand and found it was much easier for the gear change, how would I go about adjusting this?

Bike info?
Stock Atomik bigfoot YX 160

Thanks..

ok, clutch.... where the clutch is bolted to the engine, you can ajust it there, loosen the nut towards the back of the engine and tighten the front a bit. i suck at explainging and cant take pics atm soz... also half way down the cable there may be an ajust ment bit, same goes here.. loosen the screw and tighten the nut. also on the clutch perch there is the bit that screws out of the perch that tha cable runs through.

carby... there is a little metal plate contected to the choke lever, and held on by 1 screw in the centre, take this screw off. now with some plyers carefully ben the end with the 3 little holes inwards so when its back on it will be pushed harder againts the carby.

i would get some pics but dont have my engine at the moment...

good luck

Nah, crab will be easy I know what you mean was going to do it, just thought id ask and see if there was another way or what not.

clutch cable is somthing not to sure on thats all.

thanks mate

whos a nice chap? haha can you under stand these?
222222.jpg

11111.jpg

Problems all fixed thanks to matt, had been awhile since I had fiddled around with cables etc.

The pics where perfect thanks man.

Latest posts

Back