help plz!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbike-madness

Reaction score
hey guy,im only knew to this site but i got a orion agb29 140cc and my gears keep slipping and some tyms i got all my gears and the puff...most of them disapear and leave me with only 1st and 2nd..i dont wanna ride it untill i get it fix because i will end up blowing the piston,just wondering if any of u can assist in my problems,much aprecciated : pitbike-madness :

ps.can any 1 tell me how to take the sticky glue left behind after taking graphic sitcker off.if use know any helpfull tips u can shed plz lemme know coz the gule wont come off my plastics.cheers

Welcome to miniriders

Now lets see if we cant help ya ,gear problems ,ok so it pops out of gear when moveing or it lurches forward when selecting?
could be a cable adjustment problem ,oil level correct?

as for the Glue problem ,thats an easy fix ,just head into ya mums bathroom cabnit and grab some nail polish remover and some cotton wool buds and elbow grease ,thinners will work the same ,also fuel will remove it as well and an ol rag ,mind you id try on a hiddn part of the plasticks so u can see if it fades them

hope this helps ya out

hey m8.oil level seems to be correct.some tymes it wont let me get past 2nd gear when riding,and when its in neterual and i push it , it kicks into gear?its abit confusing.any soloutions?oh and cheers for the infor with the plastics.

Latest posts

Back