Help!!! what is this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollys

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just hoping you can help me identify this bike.

Its a Loncin branded motor 150cc 4 Stroke mini bike. It has upside down forks and gas rear shock.

Motor is different in that the cylinder is upright not laying forward.

Any help would be good. Pictures arnt great.

Matt

e3_12.jpg

e3_1.jpg

that is 1 wierd lookin bike! did it come with stickers or anything on it?
and were did u get it from?
i think it might be an apollo or sumthing
it looks so wierd tho ive neva seen 1

its an early orion / apollo. Mate had one about 6 months ago, used it 3 times before the case smashed in half. Dodgy bike, not comfortable to ride at all. My agb-21 even smoked it!

no offence, but thats is efen UGLY, ill.... Is this your first bike, bcoz if it is it should hold up enough to learn on but if it aint well......get rid of it and save your self some troubles.... We all have the right to voice our own opinion and i've voiced myne.

Cheers Mark

better you than me bro .....I'd piss off the donk , but a lifan and a frame and use what you can off it to make a newy.JMO

Hey calm down boys.... theres one gettin round here, and from what I hear Ït goes like the clappers" ive heard some decent things bout them, but dont know much bout them tho!

Its not an Orion.

As Orions dont use Louncin motors.They are under contract to Ducar for the next life time....

looks like one of those ares 150cc there used to be some on ebay they have a 125cc version but its got normal crf frame and horizontal motor and a wierd arse shocky

whatever it is do not touch it it is junk.

Frame design
shock mounting.:confused:

Why would any one sell this....?

Latest posts

Back