help with footpeg install

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgav

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if anyone has installed some fastway foot pegs on there bike at all and did you have any troubles

i had some turn up and there is no instructions on how it all fits togeather and bolts to the footpeg bracket

there setup to go on a xr50/crf50/z50r

What are you putting it on ? if its one of the mounts above it should bolt on same as stock pegs .

Some chinas have different spring type , so you might have to go to honda and just get some genuine peg springs if thats the case.

yer i run fastways on both me bikes sik pegs , not sure if i still got instructions??
They got together pretty easy, could maybe get ya pic if cant figure out?
They were a bit tight in new bbr pegmount, but they loosend up

There going into a brand new z50 footpeg bracket, yeah I got the f6 spikes for them, did you use the springs that came with them or stock honda ones

Z50's have a different spring to crf50's .. get a CRF50 spring and you'll understand how they go on, i had to do it the other way around when putting a z50 style peg onto a my CT70 where i had CRF50 springs.. wouldnt go, until i looked up the parts on classic honda's site and realized why and what i needed..

yer i run fastways on both me bikes sik pegs , not sure if i still got instructions??
They got together pretty easy, could maybe get ya pic if cant figure out?
They were a bit tight in new bbr pegmount, but they loosend up

still cant work out what way the springs go on any chance of a picture

DSCF2421.jpg

if need anymore let us know, my teas ready :) mmmmmm

Latest posts

Back