help with mx central

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter307

Reaction score
anyone know much about mx central?
i wana know if i can ride my crf50 (with 88cc kit) there on the practice days that are open to the public,
and what class i would ride in?
thanks!

yes you can ride there but I doubt you'll enjoy it if you are running 10/10 setup. its a better track for mid size bikes, but a few have ridden stockers or 88 there. You will ride in the kids class... but don't think thats an easy class them kids are fast and generally on big wheeled bikes or 2 strokes.

If it gets really busy the split the classes in 2 big wheel and small wheel. It's $25 bucks a day and you need too jump on there website to see there calendar of when there open for public to ride!!
good mx central for there website!

yer you can take it up there and ride with jnrs 25 bucks

thanks mate

yes you can ride there but I doubt you'll enjoy it if you are running 10/10 setup. its a better track for mid size bikes, but a few have ridden stockers or 88 there. You will ride in the kids class... but don't think thats an easy class them kids are fast and generally on big wheeled bikes or 2 strokes.

If it gets really busy the split the classes in 2 big wheel and small wheel. It's $25 bucks a day and you need too jump on there website to see there calendar of when there open for public to ride!!
good mx central for there website!

thanks for all the info rach, much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back