help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis0432

Reaction score
hello i need help putting my pocket bike starter back together. a was taking it apart then i used the alen key to unty the thing so i could
holds the rope and then theses circular bent piece of metal that goes around and around poped out and i dont know how to put it back in. it was on the inside of the started past the rope, is it fixable or do i have to buy a new one.

thanks

lol sorry i was in a rush when i was typing that. I meant that when I was taking apart the starter on my pocket bike and I took out the the circular roll thing that has the rop in it that u pull to start the bike and a circular thing unravelled and i cant ravel it back to put it back in it. http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/images/chrome-pull-inside.jpg

go to that website and on the pocket bike starter i took off that part with the allen key hole on it and when i took it off under it was were that thing unraveled and i couldn't get it back in is that fixable. or do i have to buy a new one thanks sorry about the gibberish.

thanks

I think you are talking about the recoil starter return spring. Yes it is fixable if you have the time patiance and a fair idea of what you are doing. They are reasonabley cheap off Ebay so you have nothing to lose trying to fix it

buy 5 new pullstarts off ebay theyre under 50$ for 5 which is freaking cheap considerin my local store charge 40 for 1 theyre alloy pullstarts too pretty decent for price i got a 5 pack from there not 1 has had problem yet

Latest posts

Back