helppp!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12599

Reaction score
hi
i have 07 crf 50 no engine mods except hi rev cdi coil and spark plug i wanna gett a big bore kit can any 1 please tell me the best alround bore kit? cheap fast and fair good quality.
i also want to upgrade with either new forks or forks exteded. can any 1 giive me some good advise on how a 12inch on the front would bee with the 399 fork kit from DHZ?
iv already got a new extended swing arm and is it true i will need a heavy duty frame when i get forks? if so any cheap ways of getting around that
thankss

ummm trail bikes do the best bang for your bux bbk

probably 88cc would be the go any bigger like 107cc you will most likely need zorst carby and head work to get the best out of it

as for the forks i'm not sure china forks will be a plug and play option for you i have a strong feeling tha tthe stem sizes are differant either way you will be better off going a decent fork if your looking at 12" front.
if your gunna stay 10" front extended legs and heavy duty spring go alright

if your gunna be hitting up the jumps you will wanna do some frame strengthening as they dont hold up like a good china frame will he he he

hope this helps

there's a few build threads in the jap section of the forums that may be of some use to ya

good luck

yerpp they were exactly the 1s i was lookin at with 12inch on the front. with the exted swing arm and a fast ace shock on bak. what do u recon?

Latest posts

Back