hey all, newb question bout bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not as bad as some others i've seen, but u will still get some big issues and wont be able to get parts for it because it just a nother knock off.

Het mate. I bought a bike from these guys and I have had no problems with it. I love it. I got the model before this one. Basically exactly the same except the new rear shock. And the guy can get you parts if they fail. Thats not a bad price for one either.

Het mate. I bought a bike from these guys and I have had no problems with it. I love it. I got the model before this one. Basically exactly the same except the new rear shock. And the guy can get you parts if they fail. Thats not a bad price for one either.

when you've been kick starting bikes for years than u jump on a bike with E/S u fall in love with it :lol: its also good for those days when u wanna go bush and stall it up a hill climb one hit of the button she fires up :wink:

Nice. Looks like a well built bike. $750 with 4 hours to go. Good luck. :wink:

don,t like the wheel diameter in pic, they look like 10 inch rims front and rear, the 12 inch rear and the 14 inch front are much better and safer.

Latest posts

Back