Hey All You Guys With Orions Post Pix Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
HEY IM STARTING THIS THREAD JUST SO ALL US ORION RIDERS CAN SEE EACH OTHERS BIKES AND 2 SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE ORIONS HERE! ------------EVERY1 POST ------------

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

THERES MY BIKE! NOW ALL U ORION RIDERS POST YOURS! :wink:

My orion:

Picture156.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Dont worry i have tightnd the rear shock bolt mind u these pics were when i first got it and pay no attention to the stupid camera thinkin its 2002 lol

Hey cruzen man is that a 05 or 06 cuse the slight thing i noticed was that your handlegrips are differnt that or its cuse its just a diffrent brand still the same bike :wink: :D :lol: 8)

Hey dilox i have no idea if its 05 or 06, arnt the handlegrips the same? :S i dunno>?

Come on theres got to be more people........... cruzen dw same bike maybe our Distributors just replaced mine or yours with diffrent 1s :wink:

Here is a picture of my bike while i was in the process of removing the stickers, all stickers are removed now along with the jizz like glue they used to stick them on. I'm going to change to a tall seat soon, so there will be no "Orion" on the bike :D And the bike now has a Green Slant Uni Filter on it.

cimg1027medium6an.jpg

I'll Post pics of my bike tomoz, Its a Atomik 125 Upside down forks etc.. its running a proper motorbike chain ( 40 bucks ) 37 tooth sprocket, proper air filter, $80 Michelin Scooter tire, ( Absolutely huge just fitted on the back rim ), I straight away got it rebuilt with good piston rings and piston, changed the rubber strip to a proper motor bike rubber strip, And some nice Minerial Oil ( best oil for theses bikes ) NKG spark plug THIS is a must! bike goes hard as with them!, Then i Put locknut on all the nuts and bolts, hooked up a speedo and max'd it out at a nice speed of 100kms, Its a 05 model, bought it brand new for 1100 retail price.

heres a old photo of when i first started changing stuff on it, Alot has changed since this photo.

UPDATED:

Its a Michilen Scooter tire, just go to a Motor bike shop and get them to order in one, Should cost between 70-80 fitted. Smokes it up really nice aswell :lol:

12inch Michilen Scooter Tire

well below is the pic of my little beast. not the scooter the dirt bike. but dont under estimate my scooter lol. its pretty quick. :D

Latest posts

Back