Hey guys, can someone tell me the brand of this pit bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomjoske

Reaction score
Picked up this pit bike for $325 today. It's got a new back shock and pro taper handle bars but I have no idea what brand it is!
e5967cd8af790b07454ff09de07dfbe3_zpsb01b6a4c.jpg

40bddb2c7b7c0371de08b10ecc27f433_zpsf2ac62f4.jpg

e5967cd8af790b07454ff09de07dfbe3_zpsb01b6a4c.jpg

2012052bb3638dc1ecf082ffcc1ba33f_zps42d6a790.jpg

Thats a Tdr mate.

It really doesnt look like a tdr though. But on searching what is the company name on the plate at the front it is.
Looks like an atomik nitrous with the rear swing arm

It really doesnt look like a tdr though. But on searching what is the company name on the plate at the front it is.
Looks like an atomik nitrous with the rear swing arm

Yeah I know. I have an atomik 125 motox and the comfort on this bike compared to the atomic is insane

Yup, its a TDR, bloke at my local pitbike shop sell these exact bikes. from swingarm, frame, engine, exhaust.

as for the insight, they are more of the lower grade bikes when it comes to china mini's, depends what kind of riding style you do, as long as your not doing 60ft jumps and you keep it well maintained, it should be fine.
if you only just bought it i would recommend changing oil, spark plug and running some fresh fuel through the carby.
apart from that looks like a nice bike mate.

Yup, its a TDR, bloke at my local pitbike shop sell these exact bikes. from swingarm, frame, engine, exhaust.

as for the insight, they are more of the lower grade bikes when it comes to china mini's, depends what kind of riding style you do, as long as your not doing 60ft jumps and you keep it well maintained, it should be fine.
if you only just bought it i would recommend changing oil, spark plug and running some fresh fuel through the carby.
apart from that looks like a nice bike mate.

Yep changed oil and carby had just been cleaned... I'm also getting a new spark plug today. Do you know an Aussie website that sell these plastics??? And will a lifan 125 cc fit in it?

A lifan 125 should have no problem fitting to the frame. And the plastics a crf50 based. Yoi can fond them.pretty cheap on ebay or im pretty sure the dhz site has them

Latest posts

Back