Hey guys its daniel40 my new name is South

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

South

Reaction score
hey guys its daniel i think this site ..

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear on my life its not me ban this guy

Last edited:
my daniel40 account got banned and i have to use this one coz this site is fucking shit

he goes to my school he sees me going on here and is trying to get me banned ignore what he says its not true and its not me.

Last edited:
Yep, real mature one that boy.

Well tell us the school and his name, we'll fix him up for you. ;)

to late they had the same IP i banned south for ever & daniel40 for a month!!!

THIS IS A BAD DAY TO MESS WITH ME BOYZ!!!!

Maybe they were using the same computer from his school?

Oh well, probably not.

i would say all the school computers have the same IP addy, i will lift his bann when i'm in a better mood.. LOL

I don't think it would be a school comp. most schools have a blocking program that blocks these kind of sites.

nah they have been on here before while in computer class they made a chat thread n such a few weeks back

Meh, i don't know, I never could go on anything, they blocked most sites that weren't retated to school work

Last edited:
LOL, they blocked everything! ninemsn, any kind of forum, anything that even mentioned drugs, alcohol, childbirth, and of corse the obvious!

Then whats the point in having the internet at school if you need information for school work what is blocked out??

LOL i dunno, oh and pics are blocked too. LOL I once got a school assignment on 'drugs and alcohol' and I wasn't aloud to do my work at home, when everything at school was blocked LOL WTF

Latest posts

Back