hey guys need ur advice on these 2 bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducar.r.spec

Reaction score
Just keep saving man because you will spend even more money fixing the bike all the time.

not

nah there not to bad depends what you want to do with em ifyour crusty deamon then forget it , but if not going to perform on it then go for it i say..

mate DO NOT BUY THEM, i had the red one and it stuffed from just riding it i would save your money and wait till you have enough for a decent bike.

their both pretty shonky, but the no name one is even worse, has non adjustable shock and no name engine (doesn't matter anyway) but the deamon has a loncin.. if you were desperate for a bike and had to choose one of the 2, get the deamon, oh, and with the no name one, a fast ace shock won't fit i'm pretty sure, they use a crappy really really short shock on them...

DO NOT BUY THESE CRAP BIKES! just save up for like a pitpro only like $800

Not to bad

Not to bad but i wouldnt buy them just keep saving out of any i would get the second 1

I saw an AGB-29 go for $550 last night on ebay,The 29 is a far superior bike to either of those two, I saw one of the no name 21's also go for under $300, so have a look there if you only want to spend around the $600 mark.
You never know what you may be able to pic up if you wait and bide your time.

hmmmmm keep saving mate. For not to much more money you can get a bike that is 2 times better than them. My brothers bike is much the same as them to. I took it to my friends place for a day and hit his pushy jumps on it and it broke from doing a 5ft tabletop. So Keep saving:)

i've got an orion 125cc prox. paid $800 and been happy as with the way it performs. i did have a flat spot problem at first just like most of us do but thats to do with your carby, anyway i changed the fuel jets and had nothin but fun. i give it a floggin every time i go out and she just keeps going.decent bike in my experience.

yep $300 for a proX (AGB-29) is good as long as it is still running..lol

yeh i'd say so, don't get the following bikes! mxb, demon, no brand, foxico, and anything that just looks like shit. if u et like a demon it performs shit house and u spend 5 hours a week fixin it and 1 hr riding it, lol. its amazing some of the prices orions go for, be careful though, some guys charge like over 200 bux for postage.

nah i found a second hand 1 for 200 pick up and also a mxb 140cc lifan
but im also lookin at a new frame and forx to go with it

yer for a grand u can get better bikes, maybe a mso or dhz of somethin.

I have had a orion for about a year now and still goes hard!!
They are good bikes but soon it will be time to up grade.
Cheers craig #21

Latest posts

Back