Hey guys new noob here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs9z

Reaction score
Hey guys newb so go easy:p

http://www.threeamigos.com.au/Gladiator125.htm

i brought one of these a few days ago and it it seems like a great sturdy bike!i spent a few extra bucks and got the oil cooled version and the frame looked a lot stronger than a few other models they had there and i felt safer buying from them than ebay as i could see the bike in person! let me know what you guys think overall im stoked and she hammers

this forum rocks only found it an hour ago

Hey

That looks pretty nice. I like it. I heard ages ago that those fellas were meant to be un-reliable..But you got it so you should be stoked. I spose anyone can be un-reliable.

3 amigos dont really take much pride in customer service nor quality componentry. the frame MAY look strong but i would be bracing that. the motor looks like a lifan to be honest which is quite good, whats the number on the motor, there is a little insignia in there which will be like 7 - 9 digits long. that info will tell us the motor of the bike. with regards to the frame and swinger, brace them mate, cant hurt the bike and if it didnt need it, well your better to be safe than sorry. all in all i hope for your sake their a little more friendly than the time i went in there and at least they honor your service and warranty cause personally they werent very good blokes when i went in there.

hope all goes well mate and you have no troubles.

Cheers, Tony.

bike looks like ya average china. theframe is ok and I couldn't see the shock but it should be ok. Alot of guys selling that make of bike so there should be a few parts for them if yu need them. Those guys look shady on that site hey. LOL

it will do u well if its ur 1st bike....the frame looks like it will b alrite....and the bike doesnt look that bad either... hope u hav fun mate and well spent for ur dollar

yeah i know what you guys mean hey the guy told me to buy this bike rather than the more expensive one because i asked plenty of questions and wanted something reliable. I made it clear that i didnt want some piece of shit or it would be thrown threw there front window a week later! il dig up the engine number to guys this arvo i hope its a lifan! i do know that it has CDI in big print on the head which i have seen on a lot of lifan engines and to tell you the truth it looks exactly like this and same with the oil cooler thats the same to so fingers crossed!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-OUTLAW-1...5QQihZ013QQcategoryZ29705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
yeah their website is dodgy as hey! were do most of you guys get your bikes from, and i thought most of them u see on ebay and around for sale were made in china?
cheers guys

Looks identical (almost) to Pitpro but costs more money, Three Amigos AKA dodgey bros.

wel i took it out for its first decent ride last night at pelican point and went like a dream! i bumped into a few fellew pit riders and asked them what they thought of my bike and they thought it was pretty, they said it was a pitpro 125 and i was looking at some on the net and it is definetly one of them i just paid a little to much oh well apparently their really ok bikes so at least i got a reasonable base to work with!
thanks for all your replys guys

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back