hey guys, saw the worst thing of my life today..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridef0rlife

Reaction score
please read it all.

today i was riding out near wam/ beerwah/ glass house kinda erea, along the power lines, i was with my brother and my mate. and we were riding up the top of a steep hill with rocks, we got to the top of the hill, there was a guy n girl up there and a person laying in the gutter, stripped of his helmet, we said are you okay to the girl and guy and they said that the guy in the gutter didnt make it, the guy in the gutter was obviously not alive, 1 of his arms broken, and his head was not in a good way, i think the guy and girl found him like that, we dont no what happened to him, we left pretty quick because they said they had ambo's on the way which wuld of taken alot of effort for them to get up there. we went down to the bottum of the hill and stopped 2 familys going up there because they had a few little kids. and then we went back home. we arnt sure if he crashed or sumthing else happened to him.

this was pretty sad to see, and pretty much scared me and my brother out of riding for abit, just be carefull guys, dont do silly things.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, yeah you got to be carefull on the bikes they're dangorous but theirs nothing you can do to prevent these things of happening :( except wear proper safty gear

damn, thats pretty bad.. welll today was shit aswell... my brother was in hospital.

By the way safty gear can only protect you so much therefore you still have to be sesable on the road or any where for that matter

man thats messed up. one of my dads mates had a guy die in his arms after coming off his bike and going underneath a parked caravan and ripping the hole axle out of the caravan...with his body not the bike =/

man thats messed up. one of my dads mates had a guy die in his arms after coming off his bike and going underneath a parked caravan and ripping the hole axle out of the caravan...with his body not the bike =/

wow. that wuld suck

its all part of riding tho
yer be sensible and careful but its going to happen
u will come off
it may or may not be bad
but u will come off
just part of riding

i found out what happened to him, it was up in beerburem erea, he just bought his son a new motobike, and the kid said his father felt abit weird, and ended up having a heart attack while riding, his son was off riding to get help,

Far out that is terrible.

Only way to look at something like that is at least he died doing something he loved.

RIP mate.

Heavy ....but yeah there's a point ..... if I'm checkin out I wanna be riding a bike or a woman at the time .

Latest posts

Back