HEY!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davespitty

Reaction score
Hey ppls I just joined up here its new to me and have a big wheel pitty not sure what year, just found I have a oval bore doesn't help keeping oil burning so old motor (150cc) is in the wheely bin and am chasing a new motor I'm in maroochydore

Their all air cooled anyway, oil cooling is definitely better though as it keeps the engine a bit cooler which in turn gives u more power.

Their all air cooled anyway, oil cooling is definitely better though as it keeps the engine a bit cooler which in turn gives u more power.

Thanks mate bit more pricey but the misses is getting it for b'day can't wait to get muddy

timeeh is seeing double eh:40__s:

Faarkin double posting bull**** phone RAHHHHHHHH!! Anyway, good choice with the engine mate, from all reprorts they are a nice little engine :)

Check DHZ site out for a little more coin you get everything but the Carby and may still be free delivery. And its worry free purchasing

yz125 07

Hey guys sorry to barge in just need help with this problem my bike isn't starting kicking it and rollstart won't work could it be that i have to much oil in my fuel?

I did check the spark had to clean it that's why i think i got to much oil in the fuel.
but na i didnt smell the exhaust. i will try that tommorow

I did check the spark had to clean it that's why i think i got to much oil in the fuel.
but na i didnt smell the exhaust. i will try that tommorow

Latest posts

Back