heyy guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KD#23

Reaction score
ayyy guys,

im kieran, live in parramatta, and i stumble across the site while i was looking for a new pitty.

anyways abit about myself,

i have raced downhill , 4 cross and motocross for around 5 years, stopeed racing motos when i moved to sydney to live with dad, but kept the pushy racing going, stopped racing pushys after i was put in intensive care last year from crashing out of a downhill event, and never really had to money to keep competively keep doing it. then i started seeing more and more mini fmx, and decided that it is what i want to do.

i am currently lookiing for a pitty that can handle a bit of jumping, but isnt more that $450-$500. i live in a townhouse with dad so finding somewhere to keep a ramp will prove difficult but ill make it happen.

so yeah just thought i would introduce myself, and say hi to the guys on the site.

cheers.

Put simply a $450 bike aint gonna handle ramp sessions at all,

Put simply a $450 bike aint gonna handle ramp sessions at all,

wasnt nessicerilly (sp) talking about buying a new 500 dollar bike.

more a decent second hand one. a bit older.

something to get me started...

id grab the MSO pro 1200 and you wont need to upgrade as its got dnm suspension which is top of the line gear

but as you said for 500 i dont think there are many new or 2nd hand "JUMPING" bikes for that price

word:cool:

hay mate my names is kieran to and my initials are also kd lol

yeh i would save up and get somethin a bit beter

Latest posts

Back