heyy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhysieboyy

Reaction score
hey everyone im not new just got a new username couldnt be bothered using my old pitpro250sxrider139 account made me look gay and the bike was a POS,ive been out of the minibike seen for awhile,sold the pitpro250 for 200bucks and was off the bikes for a week or so when i bought a 2001 yamaha wr426 which absolutely halls ass and beats my mates 09 yz450f,but cos i bought that a few mates wont ride with anymore cos they only ride mini's and think that its too powerful for me to ride with them safely,so im back in the mini scene and been looking at 140's up,i see that there is a whole bunch of new engines and what not in the scene so i dunno whats good and whats not?what are the cheap but better minibikes these days?like around a 1500 budget?

cheers,
rhys.

Jonesy, get yourself a dhz 160.. They should be able to haul your fat arse around with no wackas..

:beerchug:

Good to see you're getting back on the real bikes.. :grinning-smiley-003

Jonesy, get yourself a dhz 160.. They should be able to haul your fat arse around with no wackas..

:beerchug:

Good to see you're getting back on the real bikes.. :grinning-smiley-003

haaa tyrone ya talk to me on here but not msn???whats the go haha and real bikes pffft??my wr will eat your lxr anyday except for maybe on the track.

Latest posts

Back