Hi from Perth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO Elite

Reaction score
Hi people im new to pit bikes i just bought myself a Atomik ProX 125cc very impressed with it.

Damo

Attachments

• Prox 125cc Atomik.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 20
welcome damo, ill see u in the forums:D

yeah mate welcome

a fifteen mil axle conversion is a mod you should look at if ya gunna jump
THE 12 MIL AXLE YOU GOT WILL BEND ON A DECENT JUMP, not ragging on ya new bike bro ....we all mod our bikes .

but yeah welcome see ya in there.

Where can i get the axle mod from? How much would it cost too?

Damo

Take out the existing axle and goto a bolt shop and ask for the same length in a 15mm high tensile. Then buy yourself a wheel that is suited to 15mm axle. Most pitbike shops also sell 15mm axle but you get the same thing from the bolt shop for cheaper.

hay mate, welcome to the forums, nice ride you got there. as mjc85 said, the 15mm is a must for jumping. chat to ya in the threads.

Cheers, Tony.

how are ya,
I just bought myself a tomahawk slingblade 125, which is the identical bike to the atomik pro x. not sure what size axle mine has as it has different wheels to the atomik, but i'll check. what size jumps are we talking about here? BIG jumps or errosion bumps on fire trails and rock drop offs? coz i'm mainly trail riding at the moment.
Steve.

Latest posts

Back