Hi, I'm New!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

five

Reaction score
Hi aussie riders, I am new to this forum.:cool:

My name is Jack, I am 15 years old and I live in Wales in the UK!
I will be getting a new minibike soon either a Pitster Pro X4/X4R or Stomp Elite 150K.

Anyway just wanted to say hi!

Thanks Jack

P.S I almost forgot if you wanted to have a look at my forum feel free and join up - keepitpinned.darkbb.com:D

Thanks Again:)

I only no a few aussie riders. I watched a few vidz on youtube from muskusoly (I think his names Jono and isn't his little brother hayden on this site? could be wrong?).

Welcome Five

yes correct musky and jonno are the same person sort of musky is jonnos dad
top people ,awsome riders and top notch movie makers

very good friends of mine

looks like we getting hit by a few UK riders these days seems AUSTRALIA is where its at for imported bikes

bout time too as the yanks suck

anyways nuff from me before i put my foot in my mouth ,AGAIN welcome bud and i look forward to reading your post's

Thanks for the warm welcome guys:D , please take a look at my forum and join up; keepitpinned.darkbb.com we need a few aussie riders to liven the place up.:cool:

Hey bud. I'm from the UK as well and I will be making a MiniRiders UK forum soon so make sure you join up.

I live in Plymouth five, right next to cornwall and I'm 13 and I'm getting the Stomp 110. If you're ever coming down my way, give me a shout and we can hook the bikes up on the trailers and go to some local tracks & trails if you want. ^__^

Jono & Hayden, haha. Yup, that's how I found miniriders. They're a great family and they are all great riders.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Thanks dude will do. Make sure you join my forum aswell then:D

Latest posts

Back