Hi, I'm new..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTN16

Reaction score
Hi everyone, looks like a great forum.

Here's a pic of my bike:
Bike01.jpg

I brought this bike about 3 weeks ago and it's going well so far.

So what do you think of it ??

ok for backyards and bmx strails tthats bout it and dont fang it around wen u ride or dont expect very long bike life shoodve gone a dhz or pitpro off ebay for round same price but yea how much you pay

ok for backyards and bmx strails tthats bout it and dont fang it around wen u ride or dont expect very long bike life shoodve gone a dhz or pitpro off ebay for round same price but yea how much you pay
Paid $480 for it.

Yeah i'm thinking of selling this one and gettin a pitpro. I think I could get my money back quiet easily by selling it locally.

is it still in like new condition you might find sum dumb sh*t to buy ot for like 500 you never no

hey welcome to the world of mini's

YES as stated itsa TDR thats ok tho ,not a bad first pick not the best but not the worst

,look to sell it early if your going that way ,but for the price id flog the gutz out of it and be happy

nxt time ,ask here as there seems to be a FEW PPL who know there stuff ,my firtst by was a atomik pos but hey it still goes and does what i expected it to do

Thanks Snitchy.

Yeah I just wish I had found this site before I brought it. But as I said after about 3 weeks it's still going well and I took it easy during the running in period and have only just started to ride it properly now. I'm looking at buying a pitpro 140xr so if I do I will just sell this one. The reports people have done on them makes them sound like the right bike for me. This site is great for people like me who don't have much of an idea.

Last edited:
yes my lil fellow mini rider

mate id keep it ,and have fun on it
pitpro's are ok but not the best ,it all comes down to bucks ,u get what you payfor and ebay is a fine exampl of that

like i said ride it till it dies dont waste money modding it just keep her running ,when and if your still keen on mini's decide how much you want to blow and then post here

there are more than enough ,ppl here that will tell you where to spend your money ,then its up to you ,to feed thro all the B/S and get a great bike ata good price

look forward to reading your post's

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh its a tdr :(

TDR seems to be a very broad term these days as there are about 5 companies I know of that call themselves TDR. I dont know why so many put the TDR name to there products coz TDR china are no different to a lot of other china manufactures. The best of these companies that call themselves TDR would probably be TDR Racing which is based in Thailand so maybe all the other companies are trying to trade off there name but who knows.

I just took the muffler off it before and took it for a spin.

The thing sounds like a 450, geez it's loud.. :D

ill but it for 500!!!

nah jokes, 20 buks????

i was thinkin of gettin 1, but im gunna wait a bit longer and buy a dhz, if ya sell it u should buy a dhz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back