Hi! new here, wondering about the atomik 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomii

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My name is naomi, and i have been wanting a mini bike for ages.
I really am new to all this, so i dont know what would be the right bike for me. I have seen (and liked) the atomik 250cc, however i have no clue whether this is way to much to handle for a first timer.

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

here is a link of the one i have been looking at:

NEW ATOMIK PROX 250CC PIT DIRT TRAIL MOTOR BIKE THUMP - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 04-Jan-08 19:30:00 AEDST)

hey welcome.
but honestly that arnt the best bike. for a start they arnt really a minibike. they are ment to be a full size china. from my experience and others would agree that you are better off getting a MINIbike with 10/10, 12/10, 12/12, 14/12 inch sizes wheels. and motor size from 110-150 cc stock. as parts are easier to get and a larger variety. consider a mso, pitpro. it all depends on how much you want to spend.
hope that helps

Yeah welcome mate, love seein girls behind the bars ...I ride with MSO so do alot of crew here ....they have a great range and the BEST after sales all day.

Give Linda a ring she loves gettin girls on bikes and will help you out....as for the 250??

I wouldn't blow snot on it :D ....and yeah better on a mini for ya first bike , you'll have waaay more fun .... and besides chicks on minis are hot .:cool:

hey welcome. yer i dont recon that 250 would be much fun for a first bike, get a 125 or 140, look into pitpro , they r good bikes that arnt to costy or if u wanna spend aheap more get an mso but id go for pitpro

Yeah welcome mate, love seein girls behind the bars ...I ride with MSO so do alot of crew here ....they have a great range and the BEST after sales all day.

Give Linda a ring she loves gettin girls on bikes and will help you out....as for the 250??

I wouldn't blow snot on it :D ....and yeah better on a mini for ya first bike , you'll have waaay more fun .... and besides chicks on minis are hot .:cool:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said

hey welcome. yer i dont recon that 250 would be much fun for a first bike, get a 125 or 140, look into pitpro , they r good bikes that arnt to costy or if u wanna spend aheap more get an mso but id go for pitpro

a heap more?????
they have the 125s for 849 bucks. that no more then you 860 on the xr now is it :D

hey guys,

thanks for the advice!
good to see that a 250cc is a bit much..i had no idea hehe

im willing to spend $1000 max.

ill check out the pitpro...also who is linda? how do i get in contact with her?

I have the ProX250 late last years model, only diff is i have the smaller wheels 19/16, and gold forks which are air ajustable from the bottom, i put a bigger rear sprocket 56t so the bike lifts easier, this week i put a better chain, as the original chain stretches easy
You will find most china bikes have soft front shockers, heavier oil and spaces fixes that, other than that the bike is pretty good

I know heaps of people, including me, who started on a 250 and were totally fine with it. If you wanna spend $1000 get a pitpro 250 but make sure to get it of ebay otherwise ull pay almost $2000 that wat i did :)

having just said that i have gone and broken my ankle so maybe if your not completley confident you should go for a smaller capacity bike

Latest posts

Back