HI

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashh

Reaction score
hellow im new to this place i heard verry good things about all the people here and its so friendly to be here its like im at home ( which i am lol) but i heard of this guy called wayne and he is just awsome!!!!. i would just like to ask im new to motorbiking and i want to know what would be the cheapest option for me im 13 BTW. i was looking at a 140 pitpro or atomik i know about the reliability issues but my brother who is awsome is happy to do the mechanical work. also i dont get it is a super light just a sad atempet to make mini sound better lol ( idk mini's are awsome expesially if you have one :( )

hey man welcome to MR yeah that wayne guy is awsome and your brother sounds like a epic guy

yeah but what he/I ment was really we cant decide what type of bike is right he has never riding except for mine once ( and before he says anything the 2 stroke pice of **** dose not count) but really i think a 140cc would be perfect but i have never owned a atomik so i dont know how bad they really are i think the question is would it be alright for him

atomik would be cheaper, i never ridden or owned one sorry man.
i'v owned a pitpro 160. similar to the 140 but a bigger kick :D
it was great, i treated it well and it treated me well. 140 would be a good bike for him.

cheers
vipes

dont get an atomik, buy a pit pro over atomik any day. had one for ages and it never let me down motor wise. replace the handle bars with pro tapers and if u can afford it get billet levers (brake, clutch, kicker and gears) theyre much stronger. the frame and engine, swing arm, forks and shock are solid (the most important bits imo)

From what i gather from it . Darkrider wrote it for his brother ash and he has some sort of a dude crush on you ?? Thats just my opinion !

From what i gather from it . Darkrider wrote it for his brother ash and he has some sort of a dude crush on you ?? Thats just my opinion !

I think it was Darkrider, and what i can say is it is a ban-able offence to

a) have a second user account

b) Use someone elses log in.

So the way i see it, Darkrider is pretty much sht outta luck here. Even if this is his bro's account. He used it last night in Chat. *evil laugh*

You play with the Punisher, you will get hurt ;)

check%20mate.jpg

whoooooo chill out i jumped on and of course he ad left it open so when i jumped on chat i thought my brothr was in the outher room and i was in the middel of posting up a questions to compare pit pro's and atomiks when i realsied so i decided to just use his account to ask .. because i had already done half of the post already AND the wayne is awsome part may or not be a total exaguration but it was in there because i wanted to suck up because of what hillz asked me to do and if you dont know then there is no need to suck up

Latest posts

Back