Hillclimb Success.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Well i did feel like i cheated a tad last time, so with a gentle push(thanks lads:love-smiley:)i loaded the tilly up and wasnt leaving until i got what i went for. Enjoy.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dd1gWRXbUkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

good job mick ..... me + hill hmmmmm snap the throttle back first second third and hold on like king kong momentum is the key !

Love the vid mate awesome job i still owe you some anima 150f action too

Haha, thanks lads. Cheers for watching.

Truckin oath Mick top effort mate, I thought I was about to see a rocky dance at the top.

Truckin oath Mick top effort mate, I thought I was about to see a rocky dance at the top.

haha, na in the old days when we would nail bongs up there you may of, but the only thing i was inhaling was pure humidity with a dash of oxygen lol. After the 7th run again i was gonna have a break as even pulling the bike around on that angle buggers ya. Even when i got past the point of no return i had forgotten how big some of those rocks were all over the track and was thinkn ****en ell. haha. Thanks for following my struggles brendo:beerchug:

Great work mick, would love to come and tackle that hill with ya mate, see what all the fuss is about.
Sometimes the rain can help you get up some tracks.

Great work mick, would love to come and tackle that hill with ya mate, see what all the fuss is about.
Sometimes the rain can help you get up some tracks.

If ya ever up here mate get in touch. The 2nd part of the track was quite slippery, it was more a blackish sorta clay feeling lol. Now i gotta clean the bike today:boom:

has that got the light weight flywheel or is it like the yx motors with the chunky one?
Not sure which is better yet, the light one has a heap of power to get up but as soon as the wheel lets go your buggered but with the heavier one you can slow the rpm enough not to spin the wheel but has less go.

Top job Mick excellent work and great throttle control on those rocks would of been a great feeling getting to the top of that hill mate. Now next is a good showing at the round in Vic mate.

has that got the light weight flywheel or is it like the yx motors with the chunky one?
Not sure which is better yet, the light one has a heap of power to get up but as soon as the wheel lets go your buggered but with the heavier one you can slow the rpm enough not to spin the wheel but has less go.

No IRK here buddy, there is no torque with those bloody things, its running the stock ORK mate. Thanks for looking goose.

Top job Mick excellent work and great throttle control on those rocks would of been a great feeling getting to the top of that hill mate. Now next is a good showing at the round in Vic mate.
haha, ill be happy to place last rod, as long as i stay on the bike and dont break anything ill be happy. When i got past that point i always got stuck on thats when the throttle control really kicked in and had to keep it moving and getting traction moreso than roosting. Had the motor stalled somewhere i would of been really pissed. Cheers Rod

Thats it mate^ really got to slip that clutch sometimes to maintain traction. Might go out into the paddocks and try some climbs myself now. haven't done it for a while now.

Thats it mate^ really got to slip that clutch sometimes to maintain traction. Might go out into the paddocks and try some climbs myself now. haven't done it for a while now.

Sweet, get used to trying to get forward enough that your rectum and vent valve breather become very close friends and at times grasp each other lol.

Latest posts

Back