Hillclimbs vid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought id get one more ride in before i pack on a couple of kilos, out at Mt louisa again and hit some hills, the camera doesnt really show the angle of the climbs but enjoy.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nk7EK70DE6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice stuff looks like you've done those tracks a few times good riding mate. Hopefully those rocks arnt to sharp

Looks like an awesome track bro!
It is mate, the only way to get there now is on a public road thru a new sub-division, just respect the home owners, is good but can catch you out if you dont plant the vent valve breather in ya rectum or else she will flip out on ya hahaha.

Nice stuff looks like you've done those tracks a few times good riding mate. Hopefully those rocks arnt to sharp
Cheers mate, appreciate it. The rocks are sharp and loose, if ya bones dont break they def chip lol. I have done these tracks before a bit but today was the first time in about a year, once it rains all the dirt goes and is just exposed rock, is the reason my front rim resembles a fifty cent coin.

those rocks are nothin' i will have to post a video of my riding spot when i get a gopro

No my rocks are bigger. haha. Well dont make us wait, you cant make statements and make us wait years for a vid. I wanna see:)

Lov the stylish park at the end :) doing bloody well to miss all those ruts too.

Yeah dude that parking spot is always good to sit down and have a break, got about a 300 degree view. When ya ride around these fourbie tracks you need to learn quick that a rut will end your day quick thru mainly an injury than a broken bike. And learning to ride a rut out can be scary at 60km/h:)

I've had 3 flats in about 5 rides at mine all from sharp big ass rocks like those.

I've had 3 flats in about 5 rides at mine all from sharp big ass rocks like those.

I know lad it sucks, i dont run a rimlock now cause i got sick of changing tubes and the rimlock just gets in the way haha, i run bout 25psi now and the flat tyres are slowing up.

^^^yep I finally changed my psi and they have stopped for now. But cos I said that I'll get one tomorrow

That's looks like a awesome place to ride! Nice riding to :action-smiley-033:

Latest posts

Back